Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project 6 - Multiple Image Techniques


This photo was taken in Washington Park. I took multiple photos with different exposures, and then merged them all together into an HDR in photoshop.

This photo was taken in Washington Park as well, right in front of the japanese garden. Before the entrance of the garden there was a long road with trees. I took multiple photos of the area turning little bits every time to capture the entire length of the area. I then merged all of the photos I had taken into a panorama on photoshop. To make the photos fit well together, I used the warp tool and then edited the contrast, exposure, and brightness.

The photos used in this double exposure photo were taken downtown, and at the Portland College of Art. The city landscape was actually a photo in a window that I had taken a photo of. The colorful women with glass shards was taken at the Portland College of Art and was an art piece of one of the students. If you look very closely on the right hand side of the image as well there is graffiti, and you can make out the letters "L.A." This image was taken on a door somewhere in downtown Portland. To create this photo I merged the photos together on photoshop and adjusted the lightness of the images on top so that they would blend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment